quinta-feira, 24 de julho de 2014

14-year-old

you're used to feeling hot
I'm used to feeling cold
if it bothered, once or twice, it also soothed
I used to think you're hot
You used up all my rope
You're used to acting cold, I'm used to heating up
I used my heated voice,
you dropped in like a cup.
Won't you believe it's just my luck

I licked you in the dark,
You're talking while you suck
I drove you to the bus stop
Can't feel it when you cum.

You've fucked a lot of girls
I've cut up many throats
I fucked up all the timing
You're panting and you're whining
I climaxed waiting in line
You fuck your own body,
not mine.

I called you in the 90's
You emailed me a poem
on a tipe-writer.
Gimme a song, one song I can sing
Show me your bones
I'll show you my skin.
You could've been broken
I could've kept clean
I could've told you off
We could've stopped the caugh
You could´ve read the sign
No one here was caught

I can't remember your name,
you can't remember mine

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário