quarta-feira, 22 de abril de 2015

I know because you have two different kinds of curls

my finger knows your fair thin skin
the right temple,
where your eyes go to hide

my finger knows your thick brown skin, the sweat on your nose
your left temple
where your eyes go to lie

your pointy fingers, your silent nails
the sweetness of your honest pulse

your rounded fingers, your small home hands
the drumbeat of your open heart

I know because of your hair
I know because of your curls

because of your narrow curls that smile, when I touch my fingers on them
scheming unseeming from my firm hands

because of your wide long curls that glide down over your shoulder as I brush them away and they lay gently over my bare hands

I know I love you because of your curls
That's how
I know I love you both

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário