quinta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2015

us

I'm afraid of loving you more
of loving you less
of the flow the gentle rock row row row our boats
gently down the stream

of where the stream can go
of where the stream can grow
of the river, the dance
of the ocean, the trance

you is plural
you is ever so plural
I could splash "you" in a wide screen of colors
over the mountains and under my pillow
you is plural
you is ever so plural

We are in grave danger
I have no control, I have no clue, I have no key
I have a box of choices and chocolates
I have a jar of milk, a bucket of mudd
We have paddles with holes in them, for the ants to walk through
(the paddle needs breathing, you said, and I knew)

the ants go marching

no rocks know bottom
no divers can tell
in the driver's seat it's visions you sell

we is singular
we is ever so singular

two dice, and a couple of tiny white mice
I carry in our boat,
a llama, three small iguanas
our arc afloat.

the three of us are ancient trees,
the wind that blew us to our knees
sits still and quiet as we whisper,
tunes
as the the wind sets sail to the moon,
last time we were there it was too soon
Will I love you more, will I love you less
from the river, ocean, but that's just my guess.

we are a willow tree, we own the forest, we save the bees.
rock me gently and trust in me,
I am the ocean, we sail to me.

We is singular.

one
two

and three.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário