domingo, 17 de agosto de 2014

scene 12. take 3.

- do you still love your ex?
- yes.
- which one.
- all three of them.
- you've only had two boyfriends.
- yeah, well I still love someone who was never my boyfriend too.
- does it hurt?
- Sometimes. like having arms and legs and a kidney, and a head, and lungs. sometimes you get a head-ache, sometimes your arms get sore, eventually you might even have kidney-stones, or lung cancer. People you love become organs. I've never had any intention of un-loving anyone. It would be something like ceasing to be someone's daughter, sister, mother. It would be like unliving a whole year, or ten. It would be like chopping out a limb, out of pure spite. I don't intend to mutilate myself. That's why I stopped shaving, by the way.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário